Try the following simple instructions to remove cat urine stains using baking soda and white vinegar.
1. First, soak up as much of the cat urine as you can with a dry paper towel to begin the process of removing the stain.
2. Then stir a mix of baking soda with warm water until it’s a smooth paste.
3. Rub the paste into the stained area working from the inside of the stain outward.
4. Mix 1/3 cup of white distilled vinegar with 1 cup of warm water and blot the area thoroughly.
5. Blot the area up with a clean, wet paper towel, and repeat the process as needed.
6. Let the area dry. If you still see a urine stain, then repeat the process. If there is a strong smell of vinegar use soap and water to clean the area once again. You can add some lemon juice to help remove the vinegar smell.
What else can vinegar be used for?
Undiluted white distilled vinegar can be used for coloring Easter eggs – canning – pickling – marinating – removing beer stains, remove grass stains, candy stains, coffee stains, deodorant stains, removing human urine smell, feces stains, remove cat urine smell, mustard stains, remove rust stains, sweat stains, tea stains, remove urine stains and for cleaning shower heads to remove blockage.