Try the following simple instructions to remove human urine smell using white distilled vinegar.
1. To remove urine smell soak up as much of the urine as you can with a dry paper towel.
2. Then create a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda until it’s the consistency of a paste.
3. Rub the paste into the stained area.
4. Mix 1/3 cup of undiluted white distilled vinegar with 1 cup of lukewarm water and blot the area thoroughly.
5. Blot the area up with a clean, wet paper towel, and repeat the process three times.
6. Let the area dry. If you still detect human urine odor repeat the process. If there is a strong smell of vinegar simply let it dry. If the vinegar smell is still apparent after it dries, use soap and water to clean the area once again. You can add some lemon juice to help remove the vinegar smell. You can also follow-up with a commercial product such as Febreeze which has been known to work.
What else can vinegar be used for?
Undiluted white distilled vinegar can be used for coloring Easter eggs – canning – pickling – marinating – removing beer stains, remove grass stains, candy stains, coffee stains, deodorant stains, removing human urine smell, feces stains, remove cat urine smell, mustard stains, remove rust stains, sweat stains, tea stains, remove urine stains and for cleaning shower heads to remove blockage.