How do I find recent web pages I visited to view the history of recently visited web pages?
Internet Explorer (IE) Instructions for Finding Browser History of Visited Sites
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the top navigation area look for the star icon in the upper left and click on it. That star icon represents Favorites, Feeds and History. See the example below.
3. You will see various time-frames to choose from. Click a time-frame to open the list of URLs for that period.
See Also: Delete Web Pages You Visited – If you want to delete your visited websites.
Firefox Instructions for Finding Browser History of Visited Sites
1. Open your Firefox browser.
2. From the top menu choose History.
3. This will open up a window showing all recently visited web pages. Using the sort options under Views, you can arrange them pretty much however you want. In the example, it shows selecting Sort by Visit Date and you will see that previously selected was sort order to be reverse alphabetical Z-A.