Delete a list of websites you have visited using Internet Explorer’s (IE) “Delete History”.
The following simple steps show you how to perform this operation. Deleting your history will not delete your chosen Favorites listing of websites.
1. Close out all open browsers.
2. Open a new instance of Internet Explorer
3. From Internet Explorer’s top menu click the “Tools” button and choose “Internet Options” or the “Delete Browsing History” option.
4. Once you open the Internet options window, click on the “Delete” button. This will open the Delete Browsing History window.
5. Within the Delete Browsing History window, on the History section shown below, click on “Delete History”. It will ask you, “Are you sure you want to delete your history of visited websites ?” — Click “Yes” to proceed.